Birthday Blooms for The Colour Tree

We're up to the eighth challenge at The Colour Tree and I'm sharing another card that I made during my summer break.  Work has been all consuming lately and I haven't made a single paper craft project this month.  I will run out of my stash next week so here's hoping I can get back into my craft room soon.

A big thanks to my friend and down-line, De Arn, who lent me Birthday Blooms and Rose Garden Thinlits (among other stamps) for a week during my holidays.  It was only fitting that I saved this one for her birthday.


  http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-colour-tree-challenge-8.html

There's two new In-Colours in this week's colour combo at TCT and Gold has made it into the mix again!  I hope you will join me for the latest challenge.

 

Thanks for stopping by,


Comments