The Stamp Review Crew - Zoo Babies

Hi and welcome to the Zoo Babies Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.  We are a group of Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrators who love to show you just how much you can do with one stamp set. I can't wait to see what everyone has made with this adorable set.

If you get lost, just click on the banner below to take you to our main blog, where you will see a list of all the participants for this round.  Enjoy!

http://www.stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com.au/

I've just had a two week break from my day job (school holidays) so I've been a busy little 'bee' getting ready for blog hops as well as next week's South Pacific Convention on the Gold Coast.  Yay!  I'll have lots to share over the next few weeks, so make sure you check out my blog and Facebook page, AddINKtive Designs, to see the latest news about Convention.

I'm just a little bit excited about my projects today as I designed all of the 3D items. They certainly have been a labour of love with countless hours of construction and fussy cutting until I was finally happy with the results.


1. A Card in a 'Box' - Baby Crib

(In Aussie lingo, a baby cot)
 

     

 

 
A have written a tutorial for my 'Card in a Box - Baby Crib', so I won't go into listing all the project details. A few weeks back I went searching for a baby crib card to make but only came across SVG files in the Silhouette Store or similar 'take-offs' and templates, so I decided to set about designing one made from SU punches and/or dies and came up with two designs.  This is the first one that I constructed especially for the SRC Blog Hop and I am beyond excited with how it turned out. 

2. Berry Basket - Toy Shopping Trolley

  
 
This project was inspired by a 'push toy' shopping cart that my daughter had when she was a toddler.  The main colours are Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise and was constructed using the Berry Basket Die. The wheels are stamped from the Amazing Birthday Stamp Set.

3.  Curvy Keepsake - Baby Pram


   
I created this little pram from Pink Pirouette Card Stock and stamped with the five, soon to be retired, In-Colours (sniff), plus Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Pool Party.  The handle is made from the Berry Basket Die and about a half of one section of the box has been cut away to reveal the inside and front of the pram.  The wheels and tag trim are stamped from the Daydream Medallions Stamp Set.  I have tweaked this design a little and have posted a detailed tutorial on my blog if you would like to check it out HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Up next is Yapha Mason -
http://yaphamason.com/blog/2015/04/19/stamp-review-crew-zoo-babies-edition/

or ... Back to Debra Burgin -
http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/2015/04/19/stamp-review-crew-zoo-babies/stamp-review-crew-zoo-babies

Both these ladies are super talented and I am loving being part of  this amazing team called The Stamp Review Crew.  See you for another Blog Hop in two weeks' time.

Comments

Cindy Beach said…
Fabulous 3D creations, Bronwyn! You are so clever and they are super cute.
Yapha Mason said…
Oh my word, Bronwyn, these are AMAZING!!! That crib is simply fabulous. You are so clever and creative. I just love all of these!!
Dawn Tidd said…
Oh, wow! Amazing projects, Bronwyn and so clever! You've outdone yourself!
Linda Callahan said…
Wow what a fabulous baby ensemble! Each one is so darned cute! Love them! You are amazing!
Kristie W. said…
Amazing projects!! I puffy heart the crib, it's so unique and absolutely adorable!
MarvA1ix said…
OMG! You just blew me away when I took a look at that trio. Each one is cuter than the next, and the first thing I thought of was "I know what I am taking to the cabin to work on next time I go." I can't wait to try to recreate these in some way.
JudyB said…
This is way beyond cute. Love, love , love the crib!!
Heidi Baks said…
Great job with all of these, Bronwyn! I just adore 3-D's, and you hit this one out of the park!
Carol Carriveau said…
These are all FABULOUS - what a great idea to turn the berry basked into these two gorgeous items! LUCKY mom who would receive any or ALL of these!
Sylvie Lauzé said…
These 3 projects are wonderful! so creative! Bravo!
Betty said…
All three are so wonderful! Perfect to the last teeny tiny detail!!
Ann Schach said…
Fabulous projects! I can't decide which I like the best...they are all so adorable!
Unknown said…
You are a creating machine! Love all of your projects!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness they are so gorgeous