Romantic Roses for The Card Concept

Hi there.  Welcome to addINKtive designs.  I'm entering this card that I made today in the latest challenge at The Card ConceptMy sister wanted me to make a wedding card to give to her ex-sponsor child in Indonesia, so I went in search of a starting point and just loved the colour palette and photo inspiration for CC#28.

 
Shabby Chic (Vintage) Style
 

http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ca/2015/02/card-concept-28-romantic-roses.html
 
   

The card has a closure made from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch with a pocket inside for a gift card or letter. The butterfly was cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and coloured with the darkest shade from the Pink Pirouette Blendabilities.

The Card Concept have a variety of card 'styles' that the DT use to inspire.  I think mine falls into the Shabby Chic/Vintage style.

Thanks for stopping by,



Comments

Oh this is just vintage-y perfection Bron! I love all of those fabulous details! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!
Angela said…
Bronwyn, what a beautiful mixture of romantic elements! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at The Card Concept!
Patrice said…
This is beautiful Bron - shows how long it's been since visiting my favourite bloggers *blush*. x