Goodbye to SUO - My Last DT Project

Hi there and welcome to my last submission as a Design Team Member for SUO!  I was thrilled to be asked by Robin 10 months ago, to join this very talented group and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the DT.  Thank you, Robin, Karen, Connie, Justin, Pam, Mary, Julie and Stacey for all your inspiration and support.

I'm still very much involved with CASE-ing the Catty Challenges and have another Guest Design stint in November with another DT.  It's important that I don't have 'too many fingers in too many pies' at the one time and with the warmer weather approaching, I'm wanting to spend much less time on the computer and more time outside when I come home from work.  After 6 years of 'paper craft obsession', I feel like I'm walking into a new 'season'.  I don't think I'm saying goodbye to all things 'stamping' etc. but I'm really wanting to get back to doing photography as a hobby and Project Life may become my new craft interest :)  We will see where it goes from here ...

Anyway, onto my last project for SUO Challenges ... it's all about embellishments.  I chose to feature a brad, some twine, burlap ribbon, a star clip and a little paper garland for SUO 105.  This box was made for the door prize at our last stamp class (Projects for Father's Day).


 
Father's Day Box and Matching Cards-
 
I hope you can join us this week as we feature embellishments for SUO 105. Thanks for stopping by,
 


Comments

What a cute project Bronwyn and one that really makes the most of some great embellishments. You'll be missed at SUO Challenges!