SUO 101 - Bows, Bows, Bows

Hi, it's time for another theme at the SUO Challenge Blog and it's all about 'Bows'.  I thought it would be fun to add a bow to a Post It Note Holder (Sticky Note) as a closure and I used the beautiful new 'Lost Lagoon' Satin Stitched Ribbon.

I'm in love with the cute, new Hostess Stamp Set called, 'Hello Love' and decided to crack open some Blendabilities to colour in the sweet little bird image from the set.

The cloud is a MDS Digital Punch which was e-cut and then punched out with a 2 1/2" Circle Punch to use as a frame for the bird image.  I was also pretty happy to find a Silhouette cutting file for the post it note holder so I didn't have to cut and score one by hand - gotta love that!


I hope I have inspired you to play along with the 'Bows, Bows, Bows Challenge' over at SUO.
 
 

Design Team Blogs -

Stacey Ailes

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

This is JUST darling - and I have got to learn how to use my Cameo. I'm thinking I may have some time in, oh, March 2015 :)

This is a great project and the little bird is so sweet with the way she's colored!