Top Note Owl with Gift Bag

Judging from my weekend's traffic feed, it seems that many of you enjoyed seeing a round up of the little Top Note Critters. Are you ready for some more cuteness?

 

I decided to combine the design of the recent Top Note Owl Card with the 'old', as well as include a little gift bag inside. LOVE how this little guy turned out.

I have taken quite a few photos ready to share a tutorial with you, so be sure to look out for that!  I'd  love to show it sooner but school holiday break is over until July and I'm back at work today with my Principal's 'hat' firmly on my head and a busy term ahead (Of course it will never be too busy to share my SU projects with you).

See you soon!

11/5/2014 - Here's a link to my tutorial -
http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/free-tutorial-for-top-note-owl-gift-bag.html

Thanks so much for stopping by,

 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop




http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/


Comments