Birds, Bees and Butterflies for SUO 96

It's a Birds, Bees and Butterflies Theme at SUO Challenges this fortnight.  I went with Bees and Butterflies for my new style of easel card.  I guess you could call it an Oval Accent Step Easel Card.


   
I had a bit of an idea in my head about how I thought this card would 'look' but it just evolved as I went along and turned out quite different to how I had imagined. It's a bit quirky but I'm happy with the result and hope to do a tutorial on how to make this Step Easel using the Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die.

Side View

Back View

Top View - Folded Flat

Pops inside a Card Size (C6) Envelope ...

... ready to post.


Thanks, Linda - see post #1

Project Recipe:
Stamps:  Backyard Basics, Six-Sided Sampler, Woodgrain
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Basic Black
Card Stock:  So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die, Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die, Ovals Collection Die, Hexagon Punch, Beautiful Butterflies Die and Digital Download, Bitty Banners Die, Modern Medley DSP, Natural Linen Thread, Antique Brad, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge, E-Cutter


I hope you will play along over the next fortnight and share your SUO Birds, Bees and/or Butterflies projects with us.

 

Design Team Blogs -



Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Susie Nelson said…
What a great project for the SUO challenges. You're an amazing paper crafter and I always look forward to your wonderful creations.
Thank you for sharing your talents and your works of art.