Natural Compositions

Today I'm continuing on with the Linen Thread theme but have moved onto using the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper and Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die.

The first two cards were inspired by THIS one I spotted via Pinterest.




The next card was the last one that I made on Tuesday and it became obvious that it was time to call it quits.  My mojo had well and truly disappeared, so I cleared my craft desk and got ready to try some projects with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  More about those in the next post.



Thanks so much for stopping by,

 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Comments

Christine Blain said…
They are such beautiful cards, Bron - displaying the gorgeous Naturals Composition DSP and Hexagon Hive die so well. I had to laugh at your comment about your last card .. although you are altogether too hard on yourself, and it turned out lovely.