Easter Egg Throne Box

Happy Easter!

This year I wanted to make something for the staff at school (they certainly deserve a treat) plus, I don't have a class of my own to 'spoil' or to do Easter craft with 

I came across this awesome You Tube Tutorial by Connie Stewart via Pinterest and modified the design a little because I needed to make 20!

Easter Egg Throne Boxes

   
Don't forget to link up your Easter Projects at SUO Challenges this week!

Thankfully my friend (and down-line) came around on Monday night and helped cut the ribbon and assemble most of the little 'thrones' for the bottom section of each box while we chatted and drank Mochas. Thanks, Candice. You are such a blessing in many, many ways.




 The Production Line

 

 


Ta Dah!



All Packed and Ready to take to the Staff Meeting

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets - Petite Petals and Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Summer Starfruit
Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green
Accessories - Petite Petals Punch, Bird Builder Punch and XL Oval Punch (which co-ordinates with the Oval Shape Designer Frames Embossing Folder), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Stitched Satin Ribbon (SS), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

This is seriously one of the cutest Easter projects I have seen.  Thanks, Connie, for the inspiration. Here's a link to Connie's Blog if you want to pay her a visit - http://simplysimplestamping.com/video-tutorial-easter-egg-throne-box/  Please note, I embossed an oval shape (Designer Frames) before punching out the XL oval.

If you are an Australian resident in need of any Stampin' Up! supplies, interested in hosting a workshop or joining up as a demo, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Comments

Patrice said…
Lovely Bron. It's nice to spoil others. Great that you had help with the assembly, lots of work, but always fun when you have company. x