A Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Card and Mini Box for Colour Q #238

Hi.  Welcome to addINKtive designs.  I'm on holidays at the moment and am enjoying spending a bit more time in my craft room and thought it would be fun to enter a challenge.

I absolutely love the colour combo for the latest challenge at Colour Q and used it as a 'springboard' for a couple of projects that have been on my 'to do' list.



The Gorgeous Colours for this Week's Challenge
http://colourq.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/colourq-challenge-238.html


There's so many different types of cards and boxes all over Blogland and Pinterest which have been created using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (SU). Yesterday, I finally got around to making two of my favourites in preparation for a team get together.

 
I was scoring the card stock for the mini box and realised I had cut out the wrong measurements.  Eeek!  It was my last piece of the floral pattern in the Natural Compositions Specialty DSP so had to make the so called 'matching' box from a different pattern.  Oooops!


 The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Card
  
 You can find the instructions on how to do the Tag Topper Punch Closure for this card HERE.


The Mini Box

    
This cute little box is just the right size for a tea light candle or soy wax melt.
You can find the instructions on how to make it, HERE.


http://colourq.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/colourq-challenge-238-winner-crowned.html
Thanks Arielle and the Team at Colour Q for the Honour!


De Arn and Jo with their finished projects -


 Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are inspired to get all 'inky'.

Comments

Simone said…
Adorable Bronwyn! I love your take on the box - your embellishments are perfect! So pleased you found the tutorial helpful :)
Wonderful creations dear Bron!! Is this what you were doing last night?? hee hee SO great to have your team get together!! ANd super wonderful to have sooo much play time!! YAY!
Smiles SHArnee :)
p.s hope your make and take for convention is coming along!! :)
Christine Blain said…
Really beautiful projects, Bron. I LOVE how you've decorated the card and box; gorgeous!
Donna said…
Oh gosh, Such a beautiful project(s), I LOVE THEM! Thanks so much for sharing and for also posting the tutorial links! Your work is beautiful and "you are the best!!!" Love and hugs! :)
LeAnne said…
Oh Bronwyn, you always make the best things....the card is fabulous enough, but then to make the little box...adorable! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!
Claire said…
These are just beautiful...what a wonderful way to receive a gift! That SU kraft paper is my absolute favourite. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful projects, Bronwyn, love your card! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week, thanks for playing with us.