Using a Sketch Pen with the Silhouette Cameo - a Perfect Blend

I had a little fun experimenting with the Sketch Feature in my Silhouette Cameo the other day. The original idea was to make a coffee cup cutting file using the Perfect Blend Digital Download from MDS, which I did, but then I thought it would be fun to try out my black sketch pen and sketch out a couple of coffee cups for the front and back of the card base.




 

I'm not sure where this little project will lead but I have ordered a pen attachment so I can use SU Stampin' Write Markers with the sketch feature too!! Looking forward to experimenting with this idea a little further.  Stay tuned.

While I was 'playing', I made a little card using a Silhouette download.  Love, love, love owls and this project is the first one I have made using the PRINT and CUT feature, more out of good luck than good management.  Must do some more 'research' on how to do this properly.  I have plenty of tutorials 'pinned' on Pinterest to get me started.  Oh! the possibilities.




Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave me some useful tips as I still have my 'L' Plates on when it comes to many aspects of the Silhouette Cameo.

Comments