Birthday Cupcake Gift Card Holder

This is one of the In Colour Projects that I started to put together at Stamp Camp last weekend.  I sat down yesterday to finish it off so I could enter it in the latest Birthday Theme at SUO Challenges. Sadly, I missed the deadline - duh!

 Birthday Cupcake Gift Card Holder

I designed this card using the Digital Cupcake Punch, cut it out with an e-Cutter and then embellished the gift card with goodies from the new season's In Colour range.


Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Crazy for Cupcakes (retired)
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso
Card Stock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  In Colour 2013-2015 DSP, BBS Ruffle Stretch Trim, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, In Colour Boutique Details, Bitty Banner Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds, Sponge Dauber, Two-Way Glue, Sticky Strip


Thanks for stopping by,

Comments