Clay Bead Necklace in the New SU In Colours

Check out my gorgeous clay bead necklace I had made especially to highlight the beautiful new Stampin' Up! ® In Colours. 

Every person that joins my Stampin' Up! team in the month of July, will get to own one of their very own (offer only valid to those that sign up directly through me). So what are you waiting for? The kit is only $169 and you get to choose the contents, you'll have me as your up-line *smile*, have access to all my tutorials for FREE and be the proud owner of an exclusive piece of trendy jewellery!

Please email me bronaddinktivedesigns@gmail.com  if you would like to find out more information.  Alternatively, you can visit my Stampin' Up! ® Web Site and read about the benefits of becoming a demonstrator - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/jointhefun

Comments

Monica Gale said…
All I'm saying is great minds think alike :)
Tis fabulous !!Big hugs xxx
Gorgeous beads Bron!!! Lovely gift for some special people..... who knows who!!
Hope you enjoy the school holidays coming up!!
SMiles SHarnee :)