Watermarks

Watermarks!  I love them, I collect them, I have bought quite a few designs over my blog years ... but today I finally figured out how to make one of my very own!  Boring news for those that are thinking, "So what?  That's a no brainer", but for me ... well ... it's the little things ...

This is one of the designs that I came up with today ...


 Grey

 White

The coffee cup watermarks were made in Photoshop but I researched how to do one in MDS  with SU stamps and found a way to actually save the watermark so it can be re-used over and over!!


Here's another watermark made with the digital 'stamps' from Birds of a Feather Collection - cage and thin bird silhouette (25% off this collection, along with many more downloads, until May 30th.  See my on-line store for more details).


That's another thing off my very long list ...

Comments

Christine Blain said…
Cute! I, for one, am super-impressed, Bron!
Debi said…
cool Bron, thanks for sharing I will be having a go at this :-) Debi x
Debi said…
ps I reckon you can never have enough watermarks ;)