My Favourites for 2012

Well, this has become somewhat of a 'blog' tradition for me.  Here's a round up of some of my favourite projects for 2012.  It's a real mixed bag this year.  Enjoy!


January
Done with paint chip cards.

 
Incorporating my other craft love - crochet

Playing with pencils


February
A tutorial just in time for Valentine's Day

Shopping and crafting with friends


March
A fetish for doilies

Another owl stamp for my collection


April
Fun with punches and real doilies

An obsession with tea cup easel cards


May
Joined Dynamic Duos

A different type of easel card


June
Love my new tea cup stamp

Clean and simple

Laura's birthday card

Paper piecing and my Silhouette Cameo


July
It was all about tags!

Punch art fun

Double Pocket Square Card

Lego Tag


August
More tags in jean pockets

Watercolour fun


September
No crafting for me - a well deserved break in Fiji ...

... on Matamanoa Island Resort.


October
Cards for the Niche Market

Washi tape obsession

Operation Christmas Child Craft Night


November
Mum's Birthday Card

For Sharnee's little Sapphire

Christmas Team Swaps


December
The only card I managed to make in December - such a hectic month!


So what's in store for 2013?

A NEW CHALLENGE BLOG -

Be sure to join us for the launch on Wednesday, 2nd January.

Happy New Year!


Comments

H2 :) said…
While December may have been quiet, you were certainly very busy crafting gorgeous projects during the rest of the year! Wonderful round up of your beautiful projects, Bron. :)
Beautiful selection of cards lovely lady!!
Can't wait to see your new year of crafting and be involved in some too!!
Happy New Year and a safe and blessed one!!
Hugs Sharnee :)
Loved everyone of these projects Bron! Have a great New Year - can't wait to play along with your new challenge!
Kari D said…
These cards are GORGEOUS! I am always so impressed at your artistry and the versatility with which you create.
Kari D said…
These cards are GORGEOUS! I am always so impressed at your artistry and the versatility with which you create.