JAI 146 - Summer Silhouettes

Just Add Ink have a beautiful colour challenge this week.  I couldn't resist a little bit of 'time out' from the usual Saturday housework to ink up a new stamp set, Summer Silhouettes, and play around with Kim's gorgeous choice of colours.


JAI 146 - Summer Silhouettes

It's less than three weeks until Summer Holidays and I think this set will become one of my new favourites over the Christmas Break.

The Scrumptious Colour Combo for JAI 146


Here's What I Used -
Stamp Sets:  Summer Silhouettes, Just Believe
Ink:  Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Antique Brad, Word Window Punch, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired)

Why don't you hop on over to Just Add Ink and check out the wonderful inspiration from the DT?

(PS: Congratulations! In the General Stamping forum, you're in the FAVORITES for the week ending December 2, 2012. See post #42).



Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

This is so lovely Bronwyn! I love the softness you have created on this card with that beautiful colour combination.
Patrice said…
This is a really lovely card Bron. Beautiful colour combo.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful as always Bron. Don't you just love this stamp set? I do - so many ways to use it. Chantell JAI
Michelle said…
So pretty, Bronwyn! I love how your beautiful bow anchors the image. :-) Beautiful work!
Mae's Cachet said…
A beautiful card Bron, love your choice of stamp set and embelishments to give this card the elegance it reflects. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week and have fun stamping over your Christmas break. Hopefully we can catch up for some fun stamping together!
Paula Fuller said…
This is my favourite stamp set (who am I kidding though, I have more than one!!). Love the elegance of your card with the embossing and riboon.
Nikki Spencer said…
Beautiful Bron! I love seeing your creativeness popping back up in my blog feed again. This is so elegant and pretty.xxx
KimB said…
Beautiful delicate elegance Bron. I love the way you have your flowers bunched up and emerging from that lovely bow. xxx
Oh this is sooooo pretty Bron! I love how you've incorporated the challenge colours and kept your card so clean (I struggled to the max with these ones!) Thanks for joining us this week!
Christine Blain said…
Gorgeous use of the challenge colours, Bron. Love this card. So glad you could join us at JAI this week :)
Anonymous said…
aww now I really need to buy that stamps set! Gorgeous card Bron.