It's Been Awfully Quiet Around Here!

It's been quiet on the blog front but definitely crazy, mad, busy on the home and work front!

I only have a couple more teaching days until I'm on Summer Holidays and despite all the busyness associated with this time of the year, I have been secretly planning a little venture to kick off the New Year in the form of a challenge blog.

It was in the planning stages even before I joined my first DT and that was 3 years ago!  How time flies.  I'm so glad I got to experience a few Design Teams before launching into this and I'm really excited about the launch on Wednesday, 2nd January.

I'm itching to use a few new stamp sets and accessories that have been sitting in a brown box for ages but I've literally had no time for any stamping.  I think most teachers will empathise with me at this time of the year.

Anyway, the Christmas cards for the family, Ryan's Graduation card and a few tutorials that are in the process of being put together, will have to wait a few more days.

Until I get around to posting anything 'crafty' ... here's a little sneak peek at what's in store.


Stamping Still has joined with addINKtive designs to create still addINKtive challenges.

I'm thrilled that my friend, Kathy Tanner, has decided to be Co-Manager of the site and we also have a fantastic line up of Guest Designers for the first 3 months.


The blog will go live soon so stay tuned!

Thanks for paying a visit.


Comments

Susan Joyce said…
Good Luck with this new venture Bronwyn hope it goes really well for you and Kathy. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Lesley said…
Right on! I think you are both so mega talented, what an awesome adventure!
Hugs,
Lesley
Mae's Cachet said…
Good luck with this new venture and partnership. I will eagerly await to see what you put forward.
Elaine said…
Can't wait to see what you have planned. May you have a blessed and safe holiday season.