Favourite Tea Room Project - #146

The Shabby Tea Room are having a 'Favourites Week' and all you have to do is link up your Favourite Tea Room Project that you did for 2012.  I entered this project in June and here's a summary of what I posted for the challenge.

The Shabby Tea Room Sweet Summertime Inspiration


 


Challenge Photo
 
The theme was Sweet Summertime using the beautiful photo for inspiration and the colours TEAL or AQUA, PINK and BROWN.

You can see why I couldn't resist as I had a bit of an obsession with making tea cup easel cards.  However, this one was a little different as I used the largest Nested Tea Cup Die and some gorgeous Origami Paper, Kaiser Craft Flowers and a little 'chocolate' (SU).

 Sweet Summertime Inspiration ...
 ... at The Shabby Tea Room  using aqua, pink and brown.


I was thrilled to be chosen as the 'winner' for that particular challenge -


... and was offered a Guest spot for August but unfortunately had to decline as life was a little frantic back then with work and getting ready to go on a big holiday to Fiji.

Now that I am a SU Demonstrator again, I have been working on a new tea cup easel card using SU products and can't wait to share that with you soon. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and re-visit a favourite project, which has prompted me to work on the usual 'round up' of favourites for 2012. 

Comments

Cherie said…
Bronwyn, Your tea cup card is just stunning! I love, love, love it! I can't wait to see what you come up with using SU products! TFS!
Rene from OZ x said…
Hi Bronwyn, I love the teacup card and I have just ordered the die set, to make it how did you get the fold at the top?
thanks Rene x