JAI 124 - Colour Challenge


JAI 124 - Colour Challenge

It's so lovely to be back again with a card for the 124th challenge at Just Add Ink.  This week we have a great colour combo to get you inspired.

 
I had already stamped some tea cups from Sharnee's Tea Shoppe Stamp Set (SU) in various colours and the Marina Mist one came in very handy for this colour challenge.  I loved the images so much that I ended up ordering the set.  Which reminds me ...  I must go and collect it from her :)


 
I also loved Nikki's card that she entered in a recent challenge at Dynamic Duos and with that idea in mind, I created my own version of a tea cup sitting on a dresser.                                                                                                                 

 The die I used for the card base is from Tim Holtz.


Here's a photo of the inside of my card.  The 'lattice' effect behind the tea cup was made using a Memory Box Die called Floral Square.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I hope you can play along this week at Just Add Ink and make sure you check out all the amazing inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Happy crafting!


Comments

Melissa said…
Wow, Bronwyn! This is a gorgeous tea cup card! All your cards have such beautiful, intricate details!! Just gorgeous!!
Lisa Elton said…
These intricate cards of yours blow me away Bronwyn...so pretty!
H2 :) said…
Fabulous design Bron! Love the print peeking through that divine floral lattice, the fussy cut teacup & all the sweet accents. (I'm feeling very "enabled" now & might need to shop, lol) :)
Sigh! When I grow up I want to be just like Bron! Hugs xxx
Bron a fab card!! Love that lattice effect :)
Beautiful Bron,
I was sooo excited when I saw this post and thought to myself, YAY she's inked up her new set!!
I'd even forgotten that it's still sitting here... i'm sooo sorry!! If you don't collect over the w.end I'll most def take it to school!!
Love this card, it's soooo pretty, the colours are super and the look of the card is stunning!!
HUgs to you lovely lady!
SMiles Sharnee :)
KimB said…
Gorgeous design Bron! Love the idea of the cuppa sitting up in front of that gorgeous floral window! on a lace table cloth no less!
xxx
walchowDesign said…
Gorgeous card and love that special lattice look!
Momo said…
Hey Bronwyn,
your tea cup card is beautiful. I love this stamp set very much too. I show on my blog just three posts with that set. Look here: Easel-Karte grüßt Eine Tasse Freundschaft
Hugs
Moni
This is so beautiful Bronwyn! I love the lattice effect and the doily and cup are so pretty.
This is such a wow card Bron! The lattice panel is just gorgeous and so very clever!
Terry said…
Very pretty lattice and layers! What a neat card.

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com
Christine Blain said…
What a sweet, unusual card, Bron. I love all the intricate details; so much to look at! It's really lovely.