JAI 85 -Flirtatious Owl for a Baby Theme Challenge

It's Friday and that means another fabulous challenge at Just Add Ink. This week we've got the baby theme happening. So it's time for everyone to whip up something cute, ie: bibs, bonnets, prams, rattles and baby onesies ... just to name a few.

It's all thanks to Stampin' Up! and the introduction of their gorgeous fabric into the Australian Catalogue, that I have finally blown the dust off my sewing machine. I found the pattern for these Lucky Owls at a Craft Shop in Ulverstone when I was living it up at a B&B with hubby a few weeks ago (... and attending a conference for work of course ;)


Flirtatious Owl

... and Gift Card


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Fox & Friends, Delicate Doilies, Short & Sweet
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Flirtatious Fabric and DSP, Neutral Brads, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Dimensionals, 1/2 " Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack


Hop on over to Just Add Ink to check out all the 'cute' inspiration from the DT and link up your own entry.

Happy stamping (or sewing) and have a great weekend,

Comments

Christine Blain said…
Too cute!! Love the little owl perched on top of the doily; what a sweet card. The fabric owl is just gorgeous, Bron - you clever thing.
Jo said…
Such a little cutie. I love this Bron. I'm still to use my fabric.
Dearest Bronwyn,
Oh how I LOVE this! Look at that card, it totally matches!!! those gorgeous dollies and the melon mambo lace trim and the stitching holes at the side!!! MY OH MY!!!ANd now for that gorgeous little owl, my dear lady you are such a star! I would think after this little number that your sewing machine will get more of a work out in the future!!! Don't you just LOVE the fabric!! LOVE!
Smiles and hugs Sharnee :)
Anonymous said…
I just love the owl Bronwyn - so cute! I love owls and have made one myself with the new flirtatious fabric - just need to get it uploaded to my blog.

You have now inspired me to make an another toy for the Just Add Ink baby theme... see how I go for time... who needs sleep when you can craft instead...
Tui Nathan said…
Oh my .... What a fabulous little set, that Owl is so adorably cute ... love it!!!
I love both the owls Bronwyn, very cute! Love the colours you've used too.
Patrice said…
Ooooh too cute. I love your 'flirtacious' owl - how clever are you! Your matching gift card is perfect.
KimB said…
Love how you matched up that gorgeous owl with the card Bron. Super cute :)
Kim
Marlena M. said…
Adorable owls! Your projects are so cool. ;)