Some Fussy Cutting for an 18th Birthday Frame

JAI 69 - Fussy Cutting


This week's challenge at Just Add Ink is to add some Fussy Cutting. So why don't you get out the paper snips and see what intricate detail you can add to your paper craft project.

The team have gone all out to provide some amazing inspiration so I hope you can find the time to play along.

My 'Vintage Style' Frame was made for our DD who just recently turned 18. She thought that I had actually bought it like this, so I guess I'll take that as a compliment ... I think?

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Clearly for You, Artistic Etchings, Easter Blossoms, Aviary
Ink: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Basic Black
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Regals DSP (Cajun Craze), Newsprint DSP (18), Victoria Crochet Trim, Vintage Trinkets, Antique Brad, Dimensionals
Non SU: Oval and Tag Nesties, Crochet Flower (hand made by yours truly)


Happy crafting,

Comments

Sandra said…
Wow Bron! What a great gift idea! It looks absolutely amazing!
Jodene said…
This is so beautiful Bron! I love all of the little details :)
Mae's Cachet said…
A beautiful gift and Bron you couldn't have asked for a much higher compliment than that from your daughter...well done!
Christine Blain said…
Stunning, Bron; the details and colours are amazing. Does that girl of yours not realize that Mum is a full-blown "artiste"??!!! What a lucky daughter, to received a gift made with such love.
KimB said…
This is definitely something special Bron, love all that wonderful vintage details you added!
Kim
Nikki Spencer said…
She is one lucky girl Bron, this is such a lovely idea, an absolutely gorgeous piece of art.
Sharon Wheet said…
What an incredible frame! It's simply beautiful! and the use of those various SU! stamps is very clever! TFS
Dear wonderful Bron,
I'm lost for words at this lovely! WOW OH WOW simply isn't enough! This is sooooo amazing!!! Hey it was just my birthday (on Wed) could I put an order in???? It's absolutely stunning! WHat an amazing gift of love!!! Super fabulous talented friend!!!
SMiles and hugs SHarnee :)
Liam said…
Wow Bron. Love all the detail for this frame. It is just devine.

Liam
Claire said…
This is absolutely amazing Bron! I just love the colour combination and the fabulous way you have combined all the elements. What a heartfelt gift :)
Helene said…
Your card is so great !!!
I love The Eiffel Tower and the number die !! The embellisments are so beautiful !
Helene from France ;-)
Bronwyn this is truly a work of art.
Splendiferous!
Unknown said…
WOW!! This is just beautiful!! I will be featuring this on My Crafty Picks #19 with a link back to your blog on 6-5-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com
What a lovely frame, perfect for celebrating a young lady's 18th! Congrats on being chosen for Crafty Pics this week too!
Hugs,
Sharon Field