Ribbon Scraps

Ribbon Scraps with Some Extra Detail

Well, what a difference some faux stitching and buttons make, not to mention a better spot to photograph the cards!!!

You'll see what I'm rambling on about when you read the original post below -


Using up My Ribbon Scraps - 1


Inspiration for these cards came from K. Werner. This lady is so talented and I love browsing through her blog. She has heaps of inspirational videos and Kristina loves using Kraft (soon to be called Crumb Cake) cardstock so of course I love her stuff!

I used two CB dies to cut the heart and butterfly, SU ribbon scraps, Kraft cardstock, Corner Rounder Punch and Sticky Strip. The ink is Chocolate Chip and I used the new L1 Hostess Set, Picture This for the first design and the sentiment from Butterfly Prints for the second.


Using Up My Ribbon Scraps - 2


Thanks for taking a peek. I was a little scared to tackle the white faux stitching but on reflection, I think I'll give it a go!

*************************

Well, I did decide on the faux stitching and I also added some buttons with twine so I'll be back tomorrow with those piccies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah love the faux stitching .makes it pop even more Bron! Must try this type of card ..its a great way to use up ribbon scraps!
Shelley said…
Oh, I see you liked these too! I must get to making one of these myself. They look addicting!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on the FTL 99!!! I'm off the leave you another comment!