My First Blogoversary

A Year of Firsts


Top (L to R) My First Ever Challenge Entry (SSSC), Most Popular Challenge Entry (according to the number of hits - SSSC), My First Win (Inkspirations Colour Challenge)
Middle (L to R) My First Guest Design Team Experience (for Card Patterns), First Prize Card at the Launceston Show, First Win for a Sketch Challenge (Inkspirations)
Bottom (L to R) My First Blog Hop (SAB with ESAD), My First DT Submission for JAI, One of My Personal Favourites


I can't really believe it's been one year since I pleaded with a very technical, savvy guy to help me start my own blog!! (Thanks, Peter)

Since then I've had so much fun in Blogland and have got to share my passion, learn new ideas and techniques in the Paper Craft World with so many talented and lovely people!

I originally wanted to start a blog so I could join in with the challenges as it looked like a good way to stretch myself and have a bit of fun at the same time!

Now, one year on, I've achieved so much more than I could have possibly imagined and had such a blast along the way. There's another goal still looming in my mind and that is to have a go at submitting a set of cards for a magazine publication. A girl can dream!

However, there's three exciting events coming up which will certainly be occupying a lot of my Blog Space for the next few weeks and I'm super excited to be a part of them all.

  • Helping Hudson Fundraiser which will be launched tomorrow
  • The Release of the new Stampin' Up! Ideas Book and Catalogue on September 1st
  • Fundraising for a trip to visit some Balinese Orphanages that our church support (possibly as early as the September school holidays)

So as you can see, life is such a blessing and I'm over the worst of that lousy infection that slowed me down for the last 4 weeks. Thank you to everyone that sent me well wishes. I really appreciated it.

Lastly, thanks to everyone that follows and subscribes to my blog. I appreciate all the comments you leave and I thoroughly enjoy visiting your blogs and gaining some fantastic ideas and sharing in the excitement of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. So if you've managed to stick with me and have read all the ramblings on for this post, you'll realise that I'd like to give you a blog award that you see below. Feel free to copy and paste and add it to your blog!

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Patrice said…
Congratulations on all your firsts Bronwyn. I enjoyed reading your story and can 'hear' the excitement it brings out in you :o)
Tracey said…
Congratulations Bronwyn on 1 year in blogger world.

Your blog is gorgeous, and i for one am glad its here
Rochelle Wright said…
Congratulations Bronwyn on your first year of Blogging.
Unknown said…
Congrats on your Blogoversary.
I have really enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful cards and creations over the last year.
You are truly inspiring.
Thank you.
Anonymous said…
Happy Blogoversary Beautiful! I love reading your blog, and catching up in person! Love AManda xx
KimB said…
Yiles - all that in only one year!! Congratulations Bronwyn - love your work and am delighted to be working with you on JAI.
PS: Go for the publication!
Kim
Jo said…
Congrats on your 1st Blogoversary Bron!