Two More Cards Made from the Scallop Circle Die

Vintage Thank You


Project Details:
Stamp Sets: Cute & Curly, Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Wheel, Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Very Vanilla (Textured)
Ink: NQN, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Half Back Pearl from Pretties Kit, Bella Bleu DSP, Scallop Circle Die, Medium Jewelry Tag, Eyelet Border Punch, Curly Label Punch, Jumbo Eyelet - Antique Brass, Crop-A-Dile, Crimper,Big Shot




Welcome Baby Girl


Project Details:

Stamp Set: Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Eyelet Border, Photo Corners, 1" Circle and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Silver Brads, White Taffeta Ribbon, Candy Lane DSP, Big Shot

The inspiration for this card came from a Splitcoast Member's Gallery and the original idea can be traced to here.

This was the first time I had a play with my new Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. It's totally awesome!

My next dINKy chicks' stamping group will be making 3 quick and easy cards using the Big Shot. It is scheduled for Friday night, June 25th for the total cost of just $9. Apologies for the long wait but with School Reports, Just Add Ink commitments, SWAPS to make for Sydney etc. life is a tad hectic!

The good news is my SWAPS are so much easier to do with the Big Shot but fussy me still has lots of little stamped images that need cutting out with my trusty Paper Snips to be popped up with Dimensionals, stamps to be aligned with the Stamp-a-ma-Jig etc. Fun times ahead! Why can't I just do simple???

Thanks for taking the time to drop by!
Until next time ...

Bron xx

Comments

Leonie said…
Ohhh, they are both just gorgeous! Now I have to buy myslef one one those too!
Anonymous said…
lol I hear ya on the why cant I just do simple! Love your cards Bron ..the pram is just gorgeous!!
Liam said…
Oh love these two samples. Just fantastic.

Liam
Anonymous said…
You're so clever - these are amazing. Have fun playing with your new toys :-)
Shauna said…
ooooh, what a darling baby card! That is so creative and pretty!
Annette said…
Hi Bronwyn, if you don't mind me asking, what size is this circle die? Is it the normal nestie by Spellbinders or is it the 'grand' sizes? I'm looking at them at the moment and your cards came up when I was searching. They're fab and just what I'm trying to achieve !!! Thanks, Annette xx