Freebies!!!

Free Stamp Sets - Organic Grace/Vintage Labels
using Perfect Plum, Kiwi Kiss and Confetti White


I have been wanting to do a post to advertise Sale-a-bration since it started on January 25th, but have been a little pre-occupied with being on the Design Team at Just Add Ink. I did, however, take part in a massive blog hop and made a few examples using the Happy Moments Stamp Set but have not got in contact with my customers!! Shame on me. You'll be hearing from me soon!

Sale-a-bration really is a great time to hold a workshop. Take the above example for instance, if you host a workshop during the SAB period (until the end of March), you could get all three stamp sets featured and a punch for FREE! This is just one example -

Hold a workshop and if sales reach over $600, you get a SAB stamp set of your choice for FREE (in this case - Vintage Labels).

You would also be eligible for a Level 1 or 2 Hostess Set (in this example, Organic Grace).

Then you'd have $70 to spend!!! How about the En Francais Background Stamp for $33.95 and one of the punches for $30.95? I have used the Wide Oval and Eyelet Border Punches.

Then there would be a little credit still left to put towards that gorgeous Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon or perhaps some cute buttons from the Button Bouquet range.

INDIVIDUAL ORDERS over $100 also qualify for a free Sale-a-bration stamp set.

Just click on the picture of the SAB catalogue in my side bar to view each of the GORGEOUS stamp sets that are on offer.

I am happy to accept outside orders within Australia/NZ (using a secure credit card facility) or if you live in and around the Launceston area, why not book in for a workshop of your own? I will also travel down to the North West Coast on weekends, as I have family in Burnie, Ulverstone, Devonport and Latrobe. My contact details are listed on this blog.

If you've ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!, now is also the most advantageous time, with an extra stamp set of your choice from the current Idea Book and Catalogue or Summer Mini (up to the value of $79.95) for FREE, along with the Starter Kit, which you can personalise to suit your needs!



Stamp Club - dINKy chicks

I am also in the process of organising a 'Stamp Club' for customers and SU Demonstrators, with the idea of getting together to learn some new techniques and just hanging out and enjoying each other's love of stamping and papercraft. It will be on a Friday or Monday night (the last in the month) at my house, with 2 projects to do for the total cost of $7 (BARGAIN!!!), with no minimum to purchase SU products. Of course, orders will always be welcome, but not the focus.

If you are interested, please let me know what night you would prefer to come along. Your only requirement for joining the dINKy chicks, is to provide me with your contact details, so I can send you out the necessary info in advance. You can then attend the ones that interest you, however, an RSVP would be essential at least 2 days prior to the night. Hope that all makes sense!!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Bronwyn :)

PS: If you want your own copy of the SAB catalogue, please contact me and I'll pop one in the post!



Comments