Upsy Daisy Trio

Here's my other card making entry for the Launceston Show. I had to display three cards that showed three different techniques and they had to be mounted onto one display board. I decided to use the same stamp set, Upsy Daisy, and colour scheme for all the examples. This helped to highlight the different techniques used. I haven't provided all the details for each card but if you're curious about any accessories etc please contact me with any questions.

Technique No. 1 - Using the Brayer and Masking

Technique No. 2 - Polished Stone

Technique No. 3 - Emboss Resist


The main colours used were Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White. You will be seeing a few more examples using the Polished Stone Technique in later posts, as this is what I've decided to demo for the Workshop Wow presentation at the Hobart Field Training Night. I had fun with Amanda at Stamp'n'Giggle the other night, experimenting with different colour combinations and more re-inkers are on the way with my next order! It's a bit addictive and lots of fun!

Have a super duper show day holiday tomorrow, if you live in Launny.. until next time,
LOL Bronwyn

Comments